Check-In & Reservation Policies
- Check-in time is any time after 3:00 PM.
- Check-in time at Grouse Mountain Lodge is any time after 4:00 PM.
- Check-out time is any time before 11:00 AM.
- Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards are accepted. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Connecting rooms, roll-a-way beds, cribs and other special requests are subject to availability at check-in and never guaranteed.
- There are no televisions or air conditioning (except at Grouse Mountain Lodge, West Glacier Village RV Park's Middle Fork Cabins and some rooms at St. Mary Village).
- Motel Lake McDonald does not have in-room telephones.
- No pets are allowed (except Grouse Mountain Lodge and West Glacier Village RV Park).
- All guest rooms and facilities are non-smoking.
- Stays at Grouse Mountain Lodge from May 1, 2020 are subject to a $15/night amenities fee, paid at check-in.
The Amenities Fee includes (subject to availability):
- Cruiser bikes
- Nordic skiing access
- 24 hour gym access
- Shuttle to the airport, Amtrak station, downtown and Whitefish Mountain Resort (winter only)
- High speed Wi-Fi in every room
- Indoor pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna, and fire pit
- Business Center and copy service
- Coffee, refreshments and newspaper in lobby daily
- Recreational equipment including tennis rackets, soccer balls, sleds and water toys
- Luggage storage and secured ski storage
- Strollers & Pack-n-plays.
Smoking Policy: All of our Glacier Park Collection rooms and facilities are non-smoking. Smoking is only permited in designated smoking areas outside the building.
Special Requests: Connecting rooms, rollaway beds, early check-in, specific floors, views, room numbers and other special requests are subject to availability and are not guaranteed. We will do our best to accommodate these requests upon check-in