- An advance deposit, per room at each hotel, in the amount of the first night’s stay and tax (less surcharges) is due at the time of booking. The cancellation and change policy below apply to each individual confirmation number and are each subject to the appropriate administrative fees.
- An advance deposit in the amount of the entire activity is due at the time of booking. The cancellation and change policy below apply to each individual activity and/or confirmation number and are each subject to the appropriate administrative fees.
- Packages are based on double occupancy and an advance deposit for the entire amount of the package is due at the time of booking. The cancellation and change policy below apply to each individual confirmation number and are each subject to the appropriate administrative fees.
Check-In & Reservation Policies
- Check-in time is any time after 3:00 PM.
- Check-in time at Grouse Mountain Lodge is any time after 4:00 PM.
- Check-out time is any time before 11:00 AM.
- Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards are accepted. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Connecting rooms, roll-a-way beds, cribs and other special requests are subject to availability at check-in and never guaranteed.
- There are no televisions or air conditioning (except at Grouse Mountain Lodge, West Glacier Village RV Park's Middle Fork Cabins and some rooms at St. Mary Village).
- Motel Lake McDonald does not have in-room telephones.
- No pets are allowed (except Grouse Mountain Lodge and West Glacier Village RV Park).
- All guest rooms and facilities are non-smoking.
- Stays at Grouse Mountain Lodge from May 1, 2020 are subject to a $15/night amenities fee, paid at check-in.
The Amenities Fee includes (subject to availability):
- Cruiser bikes
- Nordic skiing access
- 24 hour gym access
- Shuttle to the airport, Amtrak station, downtown and Whitefish Mountain Resort (winter only)
- High speed Wi-Fi in every room
- Indoor pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna, and fire pit
- Business Center and copy service
- Coffee, refreshments and newspaper in lobby daily
- Recreational equipment including tennis rackets, soccer balls, sleds and water toys
- Luggage storage and secured ski storage
- Strollers & Pack-n-plays.
All of our Glacier Park Collection rooms and facilities are non-smoking. Smoking is only permited in designated smoking areas outside the building.
Connecting rooms, rollaway beds, early check-in, specific floors, views, room numbers and other special requests are subject to availability and are not guaranteed. We will do our best to accommodate these requests upon check-in.
Canceling a Room Reservation, or Activity
- Should you need to cancel, please contact our Central Reservations office (406.892.2525). Only cancellations made through this office are guaranteed to be valid and an identifying number will be issued for verification purposes. You may request a cancellation or change via email. However, it is not valid unless you have received a confirmed reply with an identifying number.
- All cancellations will be emailed directly to your email with your identifying number, as well as fees charged at that time.
- Deposit(s) are non-refundable if the reservation(s) is cancelled after 5:00 PM MDT 72 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- For reservations made within 30 days prior to arrival, the above policy applies with no 30-day grace period.
- Deposits are fully refundable for 30 days following the date the reservation was made. From 31 days after the reservation was made until three days prior to the scheduled arrival date, the deposit will be refunded less the following administrative fee(s):
- Canceling a room 30 days after the reservation was made will incur a $15 fee (per confirmation number)
- Canceling an activity 30 days after the reservation was made will incur a $15 fee (per confirmation number)
- Canceling a room with activities included will incur a $20 fee (per confirmation number)
- Changes to your departure date made after you have stayed your first night will result in a $30 early departure fee.
- A no-show on the date of arrival is considered a cancellation of your entire stay at that property and there will be no refund.
- No-show for activities (including Afternoon Tea) will not be refunded.
- We are unable to deviate from policies due to weather, illness, flight delays, road closures, etc. We strongly recommend that you obtain travel insurance.
Changing a Room Reservation, or Activity
- One complimentary change is granted per confirmation number.
- After this one-time complimentary change, each call to make changes to that confirmation number will be subject to a $15 administrative change fee. This includes changes to activities associated with that confirmation number. Examples of changes to a confirmation number that will incur the administrative change fee include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Changing the date of a room activity, changing the time of the activity, or changing accommodations type or location.